“Prose: words in the best order. Poetry: the best words in the best order.”
~ Samuel Coleridge
Read: at a Starbucks overlooking Centennial Park, on a sunny afternoon. From an article for my poetry class.
A Few Things Discovered This Week:
- How fun would it be to do this? What city would you pick?
- A beautiful reminder for the New Year.
- I wonder what the life of a food critic must be like.
- The importance of eating clean.
- Did you ever dream up scenarios like this growing up? I think that sometimes I still do.
- Wanted to make these for breakfast this morning. Ended up making these instead with some modifications. College dorm room life.
- Oh, how I want to go to this beautiful workshop.
- I love this list and especially no. 42.
- What a fun mug.
- One of my favourite books growing up.
Happy (almost) Friday!